Sunday, August 29, 2010

HEART MIND AND SOUL

Last week it rained relentlessly one night
When I was dumb and distressed after a fight
I thought of you in my heart, Mr. Almight
And soon everything felt absolutely right.


Last fortnight I was sick and weak one morn
A new baby inside me was to be borne
I thought of the wonderful lifelong bond
And felt you around me like a rippling pond.


Last month I had missed the late night bus
I knew at home there would be immense fuss
The roads were empty and I was scared
I got a lift from a friend and knew that you cared.


Last year I accidentally fell from the stairs
Even as I was falling I said my prayers
I knew it was going to be a nightmare
Then I smiled as you let me go with just a bruise cum scare.

Oh God, it is so simple to attain you
You reside in my mind like the ever fresh morning dew
In my heart you prompt me what to do
My very soul you lighten everyday anew.
 
In our serach for God and faith we , at times become aware of a presence.......