Sunday, August 29, 2010

SONS AND FATHERS


I am to be going on a tour soon, and today being a Sunday I decided to make a dash to the beauty parlour for a much needed hair trim.....On my return, I find the following on my laptop...It seems my ten year old son was in a mood for much typing....His dad, as usual was a dictator as he always is......lol
 
Dear Mom

I will miss you very much when you will go on your study tour. Anyway, do not think about me. I will be fine. I am just thinking what I will do without you as I will find no one around me on whom I can play mischief on. But I think you will be happier than me because all the time you will be with your students.
                                          
I don’t know by which transport you will go but I guess you will go BY AIR because by train you have to travel 6 days. I think how will I pass the day without you? Oh! I am sorry I began to talk about myself only but IF I ASK -- How are you? Please don’t give me that old answer “I am fine thank you”.

I WILL BE bored of this answer. Any way you MUST tell me about yourself NOW AND AGAIN. now papa wants to speak with you mom -- Hello Shampoo, I am sure you are enjoying the trip with your colleagues and the students. Forget not that we need your valuable time even when you are on the job, may be by way of hourly telephonic conversation with me or with your only son passing his time without you.

I may sound emotional in saying this but you can feel the circumstances prevailing in MY SMall kingdom without the queen. The chirping of the little birds, melody of the cuckoos, THE Humming of the colorful BIRDS flying about in your lusH green garden are not giving any soothing effect IN SPITE of the cool breeze passing BY around us. Please do something to make your pictorial presence here and change the prevailing environment to give IT YOUR USUAL in-paradise like effect.
                                         
Hello Mom, I am back but I was just typing all that dictation. but please don’t blame me, it’s my father’s grammar. Okay THEN BYE. It is almost time for you to return fm your necessary hair cutting visit to the beauty parlour.

LOVE you toooo much

Siddharth                                                       

Being kids was great.....Being with kids too is great....Why do they have to become grownups so fast.....