Sunday, May 6, 2012

Who Knows If You Don't

I am what I am
Who I am
However I am
A skewed old thakur
Or a weak limping lout
Who knows if you don’t
That I know what is honor
More than the most
And what it is
To be living by the words
I may have a very abrupt mind
And hard views on issues
But I am no debauch
Nor I am mentally challenged
There is not an iota
Of sinful side in me.

I am dedicated
Focused and verbose
And pure to my love
Yes, I can hate for no reason
I can burn on an issue
Take a staunch stand
For which I will die
If I have to.
I am Dutybound
And definitely Envygreen
And I live by my promises
To love and cherish
Come sunshine or rain
Roses or pain.  
Maybe I am illogical
Beyond the point of no return
In loving as I do
So,Death, I don’t fear
Love, I nurture at all costs
And yet, life is worth dying
When my love wishes me death

Hence, when you escape to live
I stand to die!

Note: Sometimes people think they are not understood as they want to be understood. Another thoughtful effort by MSJaswal the author of Timed Out.