Tuesday, August 10, 2010

SEASIDE SENTIMENTS

Oh God! Please do listen to me 
on this day when I am so totally happy
The wind blows with charm and glee 
as warmth of your presence encompasses me

The sea smells of life sustaining salts 
and in it's vastness lies the unbound malts
Health and humor flows and vaults
no one around me seems to have any faults

The sky over head in its changing hues 
amazes me and gives me blatant cues
Yonder stands the shuffling palms
the water shimmers and my mind it enchants

The distant rocks based strong
will power holds them against anything wrong
Oh God! Standing on this seaside today
I dont know that I really want to pray

But do let me have my earnest say
and allow me to feel the bond if I may
If standing at a point on earth I do taste
the joy of your creation in fullest mirth

How beguilingly beautiful will your own abode be
I can only imagine, and through my soul can very well see.... 
 
 We do all like to talk to God sometimes, dont we....?