Friday, June 22, 2012

Nurture me


Let me back
Into your heart,
Let me stay so close
That we never part.

I know you try
Very very hard,
To wean me away from you,
You try the best
To make up issues and
Be at your bitchiest best,
Even to humiliate me,
To show me the door
But I will not go away again
For nowhere without you
Feels like home.

For a fault somewhere
Down the dizzy line,
You sent me so far away,
I know how hard now
You have been trying,
Its like you have joined
Some acting classes,
Or are into revenge lessons,
For causing me pain,
But then you forget,
That  am a man amongst men.

You forget that
I live by my perseverance,
Even in daily life
With so many bones broken,
And body under knife many a time,
I live in physical pain,
And yet life itself,
As it should be is not there
Without your presence
I am a lonely man in a fair.

So for me
Quitting was never an option,
And will never be,
Life without you
Seems to be
No reason to live,
Or be at ease with my soul,
For you are my alter soul,
I know we are one,
Do not kill me,
Nurture me, love me
Have me and keep me.

Let me back
Into your heart,
Let me stay so close
That we never part.

Note:  This poem is inspired by the words shared by a close friend. Circumstances sometimes tend to dominate and one may be pushed away for a while, but if the love really love he finds his way back... 'Home is where the heart is....Let me home.'